West Pharmaservices offer a range of machinery refurbishment options.
Option 1: We are able to take the customerís existing machinery and completely refurbish the machine to as new standard. The full refurbishment can usually mean savings to the customer of up to 50% on the cost of buying new equipment.
Option 2: We can supply machines from our stock and refurbish them in accordance with our customerís specifications.
Option 3: We can refurbish a machine bought from another supplier and free issued to us.
Process of refurbishment
1. Customer decides which machine they would like to have refurbished and what product they would like to run on the machine. Customer also decides what upgrades to the machine they would like and change parts requirement.
2. Machine to be refurbished is brought to West Pharmaservices Ltd factory site in West Moors Dorset.
3. Machine is stripped to the last nut and bolt and parts are cleaned and shot blasted. All worn parts replaced and refurbished.
4. Parts are then zinced, nickled and painted depending on their functionality.
5. Machine is then rebuilt new electrics are added including state of the art HMI systems and new guarding also added to meet current CE requirements.
6. Factory acceptance test (FAT) is held with the customerís products.
7. When the customer is happy the machine is then shipped to plant/site it is required.
We can then carry out training and commission the machine if required on site.
We also offer a 1 year warranty on all our refurbished machines
On the left are examples of the work we have carried out during our years in business with videos of the the process please click on the machines to have a look at the video please contact us if you require a quote to fully or partially refurbish one of your machine.