The West EcoSeal is helping businesses strive for lower plastic usage, of up to 98% reduction, by steering away from plastic-wrap sealing, and towards a cost-efficient solution for label sealing. The system continuously controls boxes through label application and vision inspection systems for process verification.
- Vision systems for process verification
- Bidirectional Application
- Custom sticker formation, quantity, and sticker location.
- Continuous Flow
- Controlled Reject station
- Internal Electrical Panel
- Ergonomic HMI, adjustability, and label spool changeover
- Bespoke, UK manufactured design.
- Reliable labelling system.
- Minimal operator interaction required. Boxes of any size within the workable dimensional range can be fed into the system using conveyors.
- Highly implemented adjustability resulting in minimal change parts and changeover times.
- Flexible infeed and outfeed options. System can be designed to work with any upstream and downstream equipment.
- A positive reject station ensures any faulty products are rejected before progressing through the packing process.
- Designed to be compliant with any required regulations.
Machinery Data Sheet West EcoSeal 2020