The migration to our new CAD software is now complete. Solidworks was chosen for a range of reasons.
- Efficient 3D design
- Customer/Supplier Compatibility
- Built-In Applications
- Short Learning Curve
- After Sales Support
To find out more about SolidWorks
West Pharmaservices are proud to announce we have passed our ISO 9001 audit and have been awarded the new ISO 9001:2015 certificate for the revised quality management standards.
Achieving the ISO 9001:2015 demonstrates our continued commitment to producing high quality products and delivering a consistent service to all our customers.
It also shows we are keen to invest time and money into new technology, staff, processes and procedures.
The ISO 9001:2015 certificate can be added to our long list of accreditation’s which includes our safe contractor status and CE Marking.
Find out more about accreditation’s here.
Key features of the WEST LRS 50:
- Label detection unit with reject facility.
- Can be fitted into an existing line to reject bottles with missing labels.
- The machine has been designed to accommodate a range of bottle sizes
- The label rejection unit has been designed to Pharmaceutical standards, comply with cGMP requirements and comply with the European Falsified Medicines Directive (2011/62/EU).
- All non-product contact parts are made from 303/304/316 grade stainless steel.
- All plastic materials used in the machines construction are FDA approved.
- The unit is fully CE marked.
- The electrical systems is designed as fail safe and for a safe re-start following power failure.
- The system is manufactured to be easily cleanable and that there are no areas where product debris can collect.
- The system is manufactured to facilitate easy line clearance.
- The system has been manufactured to allow quick change over of product size.
- Standard electric power supply – 240 V 50Hz
- Installed power – 13 amp 1 phase power supply required
- Compressed air pressure 6 Bar Max
- Compressed air consumption 5 Nlt/h
- Net Weight 35 kg
- Reject bin
- No change parts required
- Pro-face HMI and WAGO PLC
- Can be installed over any existing conveyor system.
Please contact us for more information.